A year of pescetarian parenting and related discoveries.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 18

Weekday Vegetarians

     Still adjusting to my big-eating boy having moved out. It really is a big change in the food purchasing and consumption habits of our household. Grace and I are much lighter eaters of course, and she enjoys seafood much less than I do. So it will be awhile before we work out a new routine. Lately we've been eating quite a few lobster rolls and sushi, neither of which we make at home. We have also been plagued with a whole series of technical difficulties at home that have prevented me from posting any pictures. Still trying to resolve these problems which require that I shovel loads of dollars into a hole. That is going to take me awhile. In the meantime please peruse this interesting article from this weeks Time Magazine.

Weekday Vegetarians

No comments:

Post a Comment