A year of pescetarian parenting and related discoveries.

Search This Blog

Saturday, May 29

Technical glitches

     My computer has been dying out on an alarmingly frequent basis, and my camera has completely died, so I am having a hard time posting lately. Hope to correct these problems, (and many others), soon. Really wanted to show you photos of some great meals I had in the last few days; fish tacos last night that were excellent, and a couple of home-made shrimp spring rolls with chili sauce that I picked up at the farmer's market this morning. I was there purchasing the bulk of my herb and vegetable plants because this weekend is devoted to getting the garden finished. I'm heading back out there now to get another hour of work in before calling it a day. Until I am able to post again I leave you with these helpful hints about getting enough fruit and vegetable servings each day, which I know can be tricky.
     http://www.everydayhealth.com/health-report/nutrition/ways-to-eat-more-fruits-and-vegetables.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment